Pesticide-free Treatment

Unlike other common head lice treatments, Resultz® does not contain commonly used pesticides. Pesticides in head lice treatments can have negative effects including:

  • Exposure to potentially hazardous chemicals through skin, eyes, and lungs.
  • Accidental poisoning due to overuse or misuse of pesticide products, especially in children, elderly patients, and patients with medical conditions that make them more susceptible to chemical toxicants.
  • For topical treatments derived from pyrethroids (permethrin and pyrethrins) there are concerns of the development of resistance by lice.

Using Resultz® is not associated with these risks.

How is Resultz® Different?